Saturday 12 March 2011

Pylon Photo Shoot

Pylons, pylons everywhere! ...Okay, so maybe not. In fact I found them surprisingly hard to locate here in Birmingham (at least without travelling outside the main city which is difficult to do without a car...), so upon returning home to Lancashire for the weekend I decided to go out pylon hunting! Luckily I found one in a field not too far from where I live, so I took the opportunity to get as many reference photos as possible, right down the the "Danger of death, do not climb!" sign. Naturally I intend to simplify the pylon design a lot for my animation, both to fit with my character and because pylons are very complex structures, but these photos should hopefully prove to be good basis for me to do so.































































No comments:

Post a Comment