Tuesday 15 March 2011

You Got An Empty Bottle!

I do love my references, don't I? Even something as simple as bottle doesn't escape my research! I always feel I understand how to animate something better if I can experience it myself first-hand, and that includes something as simple as how to correctly hold a bottle in various circumstances. Here are the photos taken of the empty bottle I bought especially for the project, which the bottle in my animation will be drawn from. I went for a simple design with a cork stopper, much like the bottles that originally inspired me from the Zelda video games. I took multiple photos from the same angle with different flash settings so I could see how the different flashes reflected off the glass.
















1 comment:

  1. Could I ask where you bought this bottle? :) I've been looking for one just like it for my Link costume!

    ReplyDelete